1. Multi-functional: AC/DC TIG and AC/DC pulsed TIG.
2. AC control electric circuit, AC ranges from 20A to 400A. Good arc concentration, nice form of welded seam.
3. The pulse frequency ranges from 0.5Hz to 500Hz. Adjustable pulse peak, base current, duty cycle and width of clean pulse.
4. Adjustable arc-start current, crater current, current rising time and down-slope time.
5. 2T/4T, user-friendly.
6. Full protection against phase missing, over-voltage, short-voltage, over-current, and over-heat.
7. Connectors for external display, remote control and pedal switch.
8. First and second inverters are placed separately. Dust-proof, reliable and easy for maintenance.
9. Resistant to unstable power line. Applicable for input voltage ranging from 320V to 420V.
10. Suitable for welding metals such as stainless steel, carbon steel and copper (DC function); aluminium alloys (AC function).
Main Parameters Table:
|Power voltage(V)：||220V||Power factor：||0.73||Rated input current(A)：||32.5|
|No-load loss(W)：||60||Output current(A)：||10-200||Housing Protection grade：||IP21|
|Rated output volt.(V)：||18||Rated output current(A)：||200||Insulation grade：||F|
|Max welding thickness(mm)：||10||Duty cycle(%)：||60||Efficiency(%)：||80|
|Remark：||Power voltage Frequency is 50/60Hz|