1. Advanced inverter technology enables high working frequency. Small, light and portable.
2. HF supercharged arc-start and hot pulse arc-start. Abundant welding current, high price-performance ratio.
3. Protection against over-voltage and over-current.
4. Output features specially designed for wire-feeding welding, nice form of welded seam.
5. Designed for a wide range of input voltages. High duty cycle, suitable for continuous operations.
6. Simple and clear structure, easy maintenance. Reliable and endurable.
Main Parameters Table:
|Input voltage (V)：||220V||Power factor：||0.73||Rated input current (A)：||28|
|No-load loss (W)：||40||Output current (A)：||10-200||Housing Protection grade：||IP21|
|Rated output volt.(V)：||18||Rated output current (A)：||200||Insulation grade：||F|
|Max welding thickness (mm)：||10||Duty cycle (%)：||60||Efficiency (%)：||80|
|Weight (kg)：||9||Dimensions (mm)：||400×153×291|
|Remarks：||Input voltage frequency should be 50/60Hz|